Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Blogging Serenity Now!

As anyone who has known me for any length of time has figured out, I’m a social media joiner. I like to play with the latest forum that everyone has flocked to (except Google+, which for some reason repels me). This has become a stress inducer, as I felt compelled to update all my blogs when that profound (or even remotely insightful) thought hits. So in the spirit of stress reduction, my social media venues are going to be limited to Facebook and this Blogspot.  Blogger seems more broadly accessible and user-friendly. The only place I ever share photos is Facebook, so that is more easily monitored.

WordPress blog - begone! LiveJournal - I’ll keep that up while I go through posts and save what I want to, but it’s been having enough security issues that I’ve become wary. The paid account just expired, so it’s now just a free account. Whatever other forum accounts I have floating around out there will be dealt with as I have the time. Any non-Facebook forum communities I’ve set up (no snarky comments from my LJ cohorts) will also go by the wayside.

Note: This does NOT include web sites that I maintain. It’s only blogs that are getting the axe.

No comments: